Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I overclock this AMD Processor?

Don't voice, your computer will crash, I only want to know if I can overclock this computer



Motherboard MSI K8n NE04-F

CPU AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3800+

Memory, 1GB 400mhz

Hard Drive 200 GB

1 GHZ CPU FSB

Can I overclock this AMD Processor?

You could. I reflect you might be able to squeeze similar to 30% performance contained by clock speed out of it. That translates into say, 15% faster activities. AMD is traditionally a great brand for over clocking, better than Intel sometimes. Improve your cooler. Stock coolers are often set, and one downside of AMD processors is that they produce a bit more heat usually than Intel counterparts because of greater power consumption. A better power supply would do as in good health.
Yes you can
oh heck yes you can. Make sure you get a polite cooler and i think you can thieve that one to 2.8Ghz stable.


No comments:

Post a Comment