Friday, September 17, 2010

Can i use my dell window xp cd on my emachines computer?

i requirement to reinstall my windows xp but i singular have it for a dell and i hold a emachines now can i use my dell cd for my emachines computer please sustain me..

Can i use my dell window xp cd on my emachines computer?

I would try it doesn't hurt to try.

The main problem is the Serial Key which come with your Dell computer probably won't work on Emachine since you will not know how to activate it.



Cheers, DS
If the cd have the Dell logo on it, then no you can not. The taking back or restore cds that come with pre-made computers are specifically made for that computer.
It probably will NOT work; it come with the Dell as a system reclamation disc for the Dell and it checks the machine at the start; because it will not game the Dell it will most likely not work.


No comments:

Post a Comment