Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can you lend a hand me near the audio for my window xp?

I enjoy a sigmatel c-major audio device. I keep installing it, but whenever i restart my computer, i draw from a msg saying, Error initializing SigmaTel control menu automation error. The system cannot find the record specified. Then i have to reinstall it. How can i generate it stay on my computer?

Can you lend a hand me near the audio for my window xp?

This is a rather different press. If you are getting the drivers off of the compact disc the product came beside, then the compact disc could be bad. If you downloaded the drivers from the manufacturer's website, I would download it again.



All depending on what quality of system you have, you could jump to the computer manufacturer's website and talk online to a technician and allow them to whip control of your computer and install it themselves to ensure that it works. This will work even if the computer is out of warranty. It is a free service they provide.



If none of these work, email the C-Major company and tell them your problem and see what they can do to abet you.



Good Luck!
Try going to the manufactures trellis site and download the newest driver
Uninstall the audio driver. Then install a registry cleaner software similar to Registry Cleaner / Registry Mechanic / CCleaner. Do a registry check and delete the ones for the audio driver. Download the updated driver fro the manufacturers website and install it.


No comments:

Post a Comment