Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Computer geeks please rescue me! where on earth do i take relief to fix my hp slimline computer, the hanger-on poor !?

the supporter was later replaced by a local pc repair shop next to a different kind of disciple because they couldnt find a hp slimline fan and the resourceful had to be ordered for 130.00 . So instead of order the fan he replaced it beside another one which also didnt work. and to make matter worse he threw away the old follower. Hp refused to fix the laptop because it( no longer had it resourceful parts) so now im stuck next to a damaged workstation and i cant find or order the hp adherent that is needed for my hp laptop. iv thought of calling geek squad but im afraid they charage big bucks. if any one has any suggestions please relief me solve my problem. Thanks

Computer geeks please rescue me! where on earth do i take relief to fix my hp slimline computer, the hanger-on poor !?

I will find you the part number you obligation from HP, just entail the model and any kind of serial numbers (usually found on the vertebrae of the computer by the keyboard and video connections)of the computer. Once you own that you can contact HP and order the correct supporter, then any reputable PC repair shop will replace the follower for you at a minimal cost. Only takes nearly 2 minutes to do.
you need to steal that guy to court and sue him.
If a certified repaid shop fixed it, take it put a bet on, and tell them what happen. If they are any kind of respectable populace, they will help you. Otherwise, yes, consult to a lawyer (if you own $500 you don't need vertebrae for another year).
I looked on ebay and saw a fan for slimline cpu.$25.00


No comments:

Post a Comment