Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Computer disc drive won't eject?

My disc drive will not eject once I log into Windows XP. Up until login, I can eject the drive. I can also eject the drive at any time while running in Safe Mode. All of my startup programs are legit, so I don't construe that's the problem. Any ideas?

Computer disc drive won't eject?

yeah, how long ago did you install window XP? once you tell me that i might know what the problem is, i in recent times need to know how long ago you put window xp into your computer
Try to eject the drive be opening my computer after right clicking on the drive then click eject
see it and begin cussing approaching a sailor at it! it might buckle under the presser and start working properly.



if that does not work examine the drive it. write down a little hole within it that should be big enough for a serious newspaper clip, jam a dissertation clip up that. use Major force that drives probably f'ed any way, but still use this as a later resort.
first of all hold you updated lately? also you can force a open on your cd drive within my computer. right click on the drive and left click on eject.


No comments:

Post a Comment