Friday, September 17, 2010

Can VISTA os function on 512mb of RAM?


Can VISTA os function on 512mb of RAM?

can vista RUN

LOL

512 ya I guess
yes. but its suicide
Technically YES, practically no

It CAN run, but lone if you turn off adjectives the fancy bits.



I'd say 1.5GB for a reasonable system 2 or more if you can
Yes it can, But it's best if you use 1Gigs
it can but it would be markedly slow, i would at least acquire 1 gb or 2 gb of ram to run smoothly
VERY TIDE! Recommended 1GB
Not very well. If you want the most basic carton, it should be ok. If you have in the order of a 3.0Ghz P4 (or equivalent) and 1 GB of RAM, you'll be doing ok. Vista is a pretty heavy creature and isn't quite optimized or fully tested all the same. I would personally keep on for SP1 for Vista as XP Pro SP2 is rock solid (assuming you're not d/ling mass amounts of terrible programs). There is certainly no benefit to Vista currently (and this is coming from someone who loves MS products).
Yes it will. Originally that was the manufacturer's concord when I bought mine but they have a promo to upgrade 512Mb - 1Gb so I upgraded it. It's gonna be slow if you enjoy 512Mb especially if you have window aero on and I must say even if I enjoy a 1Gb of RAM and I don't have that much of application installed it's kinda i enjoy to wait to procure it load and shutdown. When I turned bad the windows aero it become more faster. BTW I have a Dell Inspiron 1505. So travel for 1Gb and higher.
depends on what OS u take , but if it says 512 u should doudle it , i have 1gb before it worked fine but not as hastily, now 2gbs its working great get a 5.9 out of 6 on the Vista computer test


No comments:

Post a Comment