Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cleaning up the HDD ask??

I'm giving one of my dated computers to a friends kid. I want to clean adjectives of my stuff off of it. Is in that an easier way than going document to document and delete everything?

Cleaning up the HDD ask??

I would just reformat my computer next to my Windows XP disk or Restore disk that came beside the computer. I doubt that this kid will be trying 1337 hax0r moves on your computer [thats elite hack if you didnt know]
If it is windows XP use this program:



Windows XP smoker



Great tool, get rid of everything you want deleted.
Reformat and reinstall your operating system (Windows?).
you can use ccleaner. It will delete adjectives your programs and more. You can get it for free at www.download.com
Just format your complicated drive. To do this do to My Computer right click on your hard drive and hit format. Afterwards adjectives your data will be gone :)

apt rental

No comments:

Post a Comment