Friday, September 17, 2010

Can Spider-man 3 : The Game run on my PC?

Can Spider-man 3 : The Game run on my PC...my Configurations are



Intel Pentium D 3.4 Ghz



ATI Radeon Xpress 200 Graphic Card



512 MB Ram [will be upgrading to 1024 MB]



40 GB of free Hardisk space...



Reply as soon sas possible

Can Spider-man 3 : The Game run on my PC?

It won't be great but I am sure it will run properly.
I think it will .. check the system requirement of the spectator sport anyway
Yes!
If anything won't handle it, it's your graphics card.



Everything else looks worthy!!
GET 2 GIGS OF RAM!!! and for a gamer, you should have AT LEAST 250 gigs of Hard Drive space.
the requirement of the spectator sport that i know of is

atleast min of ::

pentium 4

1gb RAM

128 mb graphics accelerator

and 40 GB is fine



so if u have 1 gb knock against then it would be running fine .

prom dress rental

No comments:

Post a Comment