Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I reuse my used not easy drive next to my topical computer?

I am building a investigational computer with an AMD X2 5200 and Asus M32 deluxe mb... I've bought adjectives new components except for my thorny drive and dvd-rw. I want to know if i will come across any problems using my old rugged drive? I just bought it resembling 3 months ago when I was merely updating my old computer, but enjoy since decided to build a angelic unit. Reloading XP is a MUST for me so no worries here, I just wanna know if I will come across any problems.

Can I reuse my used not easy drive next to my topical computer?

Yes, if your firm drive doesn't have any features of problem and is virus free, yes you can use it with you hot computer as the main rock-hard drive if you have planed to use the a unknown hard drive computer as subsidiary hard drive for wager on up!



Feel free and secure and if you hold a new computer beside AMD X2 5200 it will have no problems to run your old knotty drive!



Good Luck and hope this answer helps you fit your strange computer in the best approach possible!



See ya!
nah, you should be fine. Esp. if the HD is not that old to start with.
Should be fine. The feeble hard drive may inevitability to be connected via an IDE ribbon cable, depending on its type. I say walk for it!
It should be fine to keep equal HDD, but you definitely own to reformat considering the new motherboard. If the unyielding drive isn't SATA it is >$100 for a new one 250gb, and specifically pretty necessary to maintain up with exotic hardware. This will also reduce bottlenecking from the harddrive.
Sure if its formatted.

pet friendly rentalss

No comments:

Post a Comment