Friday, September 17, 2010

Can somebody please serve me ?

when I bought my PC a year ago immediately, it never came next to the WINDOWS XP cd, because it's pre-installed on the harddrive .



but the company sent me a recovery cd, (not the actual window xp cd), but it does have the actual WINDOWS PRODUCT KEY, stuck to the side of my PC.



how can I find out if this push button is a Legitimate Product Key ??

Can somebody please serve me ?

Use it to find out. If the product key is stuck on your PC consequently chances are it's yours. If it works consequently good for you. If not next it's the wrong key.
If it have the sticker it should be legitimate,

If you are concerned, contact Microsoft www.microsoft.com/piracy



It's massively commomng to get a taking back CD not instal discs very soon. As the OS is on the disc anyway it's still classed as OS install media
what do you requirement help on??!!

book rental service

No comments:

Post a Comment