Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Computer Case?

I own PCV-RS430G



I have a shocking case near a horrible ventilation defence ,which sometimes my pPCshuts down cuz inside the case get so HOT during summer.



Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case



Is it good perception to get above valise?? and will all the components on my comp fit into the above valise???

Computer Case?

I'm also planning to get that travel case, and every review of it is good or great. It seem to be quiet, roomy and cool.

http://www.amazon.com/antec-hundred-micr...

read the reviews, and im pretty sure your stuff would fit it (theres a button you could press beneath its image that shows you everything something like it)
Before replacing your case, you want to be sure that the one you like is compatible beside your current motherboard and remember that your current motherboard has to be removed from the frail case and installed inside the bright case. The alternative is to simply replace your computer
What more can I read aloud? That's a great and envious choice. I'm sure all your stuff would fit surrounded by there. I have no problem fitting an ATX size mobo on the smaller Antec Super Lanboy.



You might want to consider the Thermalright Ultra 90 or 120 heatsink as part of your total cooling solution.


No comments:

Post a Comment